Since we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process, we have harmonised our protocols and privacy policies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights.
Who is responsible for data processing?
GEOTUNEL S.L., with registered address at JUNQUERAL No. 13 – 2 OF 10, 48903 BARAKALDO-BIZKAIA, is the Data Controller in charge of your personal data. You can ask about how and why we process your date at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we collect your data?
Here at GEOTUNEL S.L. we process the information provided by Data Subjects (users who provide us with personal data) in order to:
- provide the services and comply with the agreements we have with our customers.
- process and manage responses to all kinds of inquiry or to initiate collaboration or projects.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
The data with which you have provided us by consenting to processing of the same is necessary for proper management of the relationship with Data Subjects and to comply with legal obligations.
Data Subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data at any time. This effectively allows you to stop or prevent the Data Controller from processing your personal data. Said data will then be blocked and stored for the legally-provided time. Please note that withdrawal of processing consent may make it impossible to provide the services.
As a general rule, your personal data will not be assigned to third parties except by legal obligation.
However, if you enter a commercial relationship with Geotunel, we will share your data with service providers who assist us or provide technical or other support and/or with external collaborators with whom we have agreements.
We will only retain your personal data for the time required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected; while there is a contractual relationship in force, as long as there is a legal requirement that so dictates or provided that you do not exercise any of the rights that would prevent us from processing the data.
How can I exercise my rights?
As a Data Subject you have control over your data and can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
You have the following rights:
- Access – You can access your personal data processed by this Data Controller.
- Rectification – You can amend your personal data if it is not accurate.
- Erasure – You can request deletion of your personal data.
- Objection – You can request that certain items of your personal data not be processed.
- Restriction of Processing – You can request restriction of processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Portability – You can receive the personal data with which you have provided us or that we have collected due to our contractual relationship and transmit it to another Entity
You are hereby informed that you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your data at any time. However, this will not affect the legality of processing performed with your consent prior to said withdrawal.
Data subjects are hereby informed thatif they consider that their rights with respect to the protection of their personal data have not been respected, they may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority.
Please submit a copy of your I.D. card or equivalent identity document with your request to exercise any of the above rights.